FIRST SWIMBAIT FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jonathando23

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice fish kid!

Your still a poser, you had 164 posts in a swimbait forum without catching a swimbait fish. You are a punk kid that is trying to act tough on the internet.

Congradulations on your first sb fish, now how about you stop posting pointless garbage every day

:shock:

Wow - way to tell him there bbt. You 'da man....

• 4 weeks later...
Your still a poser, you had 164 posts in a swimbait forum without catching a swimbait fish. You are a punk kid that is trying to act tough on the internet.

Congradulations on your first sb fish, now how about you stop posting pointless garbage every day

Hey big Buffoon You feel tough for talking smack to a kid "on the internet"? Why not just let the little dude enjoy his moment?

Hey big Buffoon You feel tough for talking smack to a kid "on the internet"? Why not just let the little dude enjoy his moment?

When I was that age I kept my mouth shut. I told him the truth, seeing as only a few people will....

And how do feel smack talking a kid "on the internet"?

When I was that age I kept my mouth shut. I told him the truth, seeing as only a few people will....

When I was that age I kept my mouth shut too on things I didn't know, Hell I still do. But why out of all times do you give the little dude sh!t on this particular thread after he finally gets his first fish? Little dude has 190 posts and you got come in and step on his shoes on this one?

this is swimbait underground where we talk, sell, and post about SWIMBAITS,

all of us here including u and me share a common love..SWIMBAITS.

if everyone was like u and kept there mouth shut, know one here would talk about swimbaits and this would be a empty place that people would waist time on waiting for some one to post something. if u don't wanna talk about swimbaits then go on over to the nation, know one is stopping you. :evil:

and learn how to spell DUMB @$$!

I know how to spell, Ive never failed an English class.

I dont run my mouth about things I dont have experience with, or some second hand information. You ask for freebies from everyone, you kiss ass to baitmakers, and in general have nothing positive to contribute to this site. You havnt put your time in, and I will never respect you until you show me otherwise...

I know how to spell, Ive never failed an English class.

I dont run my mouth about things I dont have experience with, or some second hand information. You ask for freebies from everyone, you kiss ass to baitmakers, and in general have nothing positive to contribute to this site. You havnt put your time in, and I will never respect you until you show me otherwise...

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1089

look at the i have helped or contributed to the site

what the "not allowed" do u want from me?

My last comment...

If I were you Id look at this one of two ways. Either I could be ignorant and just say some loser on the internet is hating on me; so dont change.. Or Id see it as someone telling me I was going about all wrong and see it as constructive criticism, which in the long run will benefit me more.

My last comment...

If I were you Id look at this one of two ways. Either I could be ignorant and just say some loser on the internet is hating on me; so dont change.. Or Id see it as someone telling me I was going about all wrong and see it as constructive criticism, which in the long run will benefit me more.

LMFAO

:lol::lol::lol:

Already a Bulldog at heart. :D

I hope you get on em out there this weekend...I can't get back out there for a week. I am expecting a DD phone call. TTYL