Badge of Honor....

Acuna

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrew

I was out Saturday morning from 7:30 to 1pm. We must be on the same water!

Had one fish head butt the Slide Swimmer twice. Had 1 other small follower. Threw the Punker down at the park this evening for about 30 min, Hauled water

Andrew

I was out Saturday morning from 7:30 to 1pm. We must be on the same water!

Had one fish head butt the Slide Swimmer twice. Had 1 other small follower. Threw the Punker down at the park this evening for about 30 min, Hauled water

Alan, I am fishing the same stuff I told you about two weeks ago.... Drew another good fish out of that creek I mentioned. Not as big as the last one but still "GOOD". Was planning on making a day of it, but my trolling motor batteries died around 11. Tried some drifts but the wind just wouldn't work out. Off the water at noon... there was a traffic jam at the Pennybacker Ramp. It was as if they were practicing for Memorial Day....

Well, I broke my streak with two sevens and a five today.... and then I casted off a Saiko tuned 250 Slide Swimmer and a brand new Hudd ROF 12. Expensive day on the water but you have to pay to play.

Thanks to Acuna, I too was able to shed the Badge of Honor today....from 7:30am to 10:30am, slammed a personal best 5 of 45lbs 13oz

The starting five went 10-13, 9-10, 9-9, 9-9, and 6-4. Missed a couple other toads before i caught the 6-4. Unlike Acuna, NO CASTOFFS :twisted:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u49/archtx9/IMG_4024_zpse78ce342.jpg

Thanks to Acuna, I too was able to shed the Badge of Honor today....from 7:30am to 10:30am, slammed a personal best 5 of 45lbs 13oz

The starting five went 10-13, 9-10, 9-9, 9-9, and 6-4. Missed a couple other toads before i caught the 6-4. Unlike Acuna, NO CASTOFFS :twisted:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u49/archtx9/IMG_4024_zpse78ce342.jpg

Oh man that's a hell of a day!! Congrats :D

Congrats on breaking out.i hear expensive i hung a 8" hud pulled hard enough to break my Irod jumbo swim rod and still lost the hud then my kid dropped a Shimano Crucial rod & Sahara reel over board and i SKUNKED!!!! .