Checker Board

echoedd

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks man, did the family thing and now gonna roll out in a second and work on the rod some more tonight ;)

Gotta give the cred to Mickey on the calicos. I fished for them when I was younger, so now he is school'n me on them again. Mounted a camera on the center console, got some cool footage.

Thanks man, did the family thing and now gonna roll out in a second and work on the rod some more tonight ;)

Gotta give the cred to Mickey on the calicos. I fished for them when I was younger, so now he is school'n me on them again. Mounted a camera on the center console, got some cool footage.

Same here, he schooled me and Ed too. He'd get em on soft baits, put that rod down, pick up a hardbait and get em on that too. We're sitting there scratching our heads haha.

Same here, he schooled me and Ed too. He'd get em on soft baits, put that rod down, pick up a hardbait and get em on that too. We're sitting there scratching our heads haha.

Man, right when we rolled up on the spot he smokes like 5 or 6 fish on each cast on those protos. Then he puts that back and starts fishing a salty freestyle and sticks a few more. Im just sitting in the back going WTF! Then I realized why I was there, to "grab the net!" hahahahahah