First 8" hudd fish, new to SU

unbreakable_bassin

I just started fishing the hudd almost full time 2 months ago. After a few lost baits and only a bite to account for, I finally tapped one tonight. 6lbs slow rolling an 8" hudd rof5 in golden shiner. learned the bb rig and now I can say I'm stoked I had it set up that way. Here's to some bigger fish in the future. I was fishing alone so I couldn't get the best pics.

post-2031-14252988133726_thumb.jpg

Hell yeah! That's a good one! Congrats on the first true Hudd fish! Did she just clobber it or what? Got my first Hudd fish a couple months ago and that bite left an impression on me. Awesomeness

-Dax

Totally crushed it!! Haha. Your in Burbank? I'm in agoura hills. Lets fish sometime man! Always need more swimbait buddies.

Congrats did you stick it at the lagoon?

Not at the Lagoon, Private lake here near the valley. I actually have been fishing the lagoon non stop for the past month. Only one fish on a AC plug and it was dink 2lber. Finally got bit at the lagoon tonight on the Hudd, but a swing and a miss was all that I have to account for haha.

Waiting for another hour here at home then its time to go back out and pull a ninja mission. haha.