Dead Horse Baits

Squid07

Just wanting to know if anybody has used the Dead Horse Baits glide baits. They look like a great glide bait but wanting some info from someone who has used one before I pull the trigger and get one. There not too bad priced compared to the other glides out there. Thanks for any info!

Just wanting to know if anybody has used the Dead Horse Baits glide baits. They look like a great glide bait but wanting some info from someone who has used one before I pull the trigger and get one. There not too bad priced compared to the other glides out there. Thanks for any info!

Mike is a killer dude who has put in the time and done his homework to make this baits not only look just right but swim even better!! you talk to this guy on the phone you can hear the dedication in his voice!! Not to mention he prices his bait for the average american that loves to fish..I love my Dead Horse Baits and will back that company 100% their baits are bitchin!

From what ive seen they are resin. On FB he just posted a new master carved out of wood i think. From everything else Ive seen the trout glides are casted. Check the FB page and scroll back looking at the photos, its shows some in the raw, white pre paint stage

From what ive seen they are resin. On FB he just posted a new master carved out of wood i think. From everything else Ive seen the trout glides are casted. Check the FB page and scroll back looking at the photos, its shows some in the raw, white pre paint stage

:oops: My bad Ceaser I went back and looked at the pics and seen the resin baits. Man they look awesome!