Fred Hall Show

BHud4

Went to the show last night with Londonmitch, Bruce, Flyforfish, Nightbite and CombatWombat. Had a blast walking around checking out booths. Justin Gangle was working at the Shimano booth and Bruce was with Pure Fishing. Ended up at Roscoes for dinner and 998Ron joined us. All around great time!

Baits seen were the BB Trout, Triple Trouts, Hudds and DeadTwitch.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to the show last night with Londonmitch, Bruce, Flyforfish, Nightbite and CombatWombat. Had a blast walking around checking out booths. Justin Gangle was working at the Shimano booth and Bruce was with Pure Fishing. Ended up at Roscoes for dinner and 998Ron joined us. All around great time!

Baits seen were the BB Trout, Triple Trouts, Hudds and DeadTwitch.

Always great getting together and talking swimbaits. Lots of cool boats and stuff to check out too

Went to the show yesterday to mostly check out the products. I saw some pretty good deals on swimbaits. As of yesterday, the Deps slide swimmers were still available at $200 a pop for those guys who are interested. I think the best deals were the triple trouts that were going for less than retail in every color. Lastly, if you guys are a fan of the deadtwitch swimbait like I am (I have 3 of them), then they dropped the price to below $60 which is pretty awesome.

Other than that, I met Justin Gangel and Alex Cox at the shimano booth. Always a pleasure to meet them. Met Tyler of Tylure's baits working at the Performance Tackle Booth so I wanted to give a shoutout to him as well. I did see some Japanese vendors selling JDM tackle, but not much maybe 1 or 2. But yea I might hit the show up again on sunday just to bargain and see what killer deals I can get.

Went today and had a good time looking around at everything. Got the new Revo Toro NaCl and talked with Jimmy Decker and Butch Brown. Anglers Choice has 500 yard spools of PLine PF in 20, 25, and i think 30 lb for about 15 dollars. If you nuy two spools you get a free spool of CXX from the Pline booth.