PB on Baby Wake (video inside)

TLRMADE

I went with plans of throwing my Wake Jr bc I havent in a long time. I end up throwing my Wake Jr off and having to use the Baby Wake to get it back. I was thinking there is not way a fish will hit my Baby Wake with it just tied with braid bc the water was fairly clear. This is my PB....i know kinda sad for 3.8lbs but we just dont grow them very big, and i havent been swimbaiting long.

Enjoy the video!:

43215861-B1ED-434B-A6D9-F4D2054ED39D-2446-000000D526641B39.jpg

65F0F751-DFE0-4269-AC54-52B171156111-2446-000000D52A9642E4.jpg

Good fish and cool video man! Congrats on the PB :D If you want to go after some 6-10's, hit me up. I'm about a 2 hour drive east of Chattanooga and fish a lot of STE country :D

Man I would love to!

Yeah there are for sure DDs in this part of the country, look for grass, if you can find a really nice shallow grassline this time of year, on warmer days, a wake will do major work. I'm 45 mins north of Atlanta, so not exactly local to you, but still the same region. Also if you can get down to Lake Nottely, Blue Ridge, Rabun, they are all stocked w/ Rainbow trout if you want a nice Hudd bite.