3:16 release today? (3/5)

tmcdphoto

I apologize to those hoping to get in on the release for blowing it up. Being brand new to this forum I was unaware of the etiquette regarding 3:16 releases. I myself am not getting any of the trout baits. I am hoping for a release of freestyle gills soon.

I apologize to those hoping to get in on the release for blowing it up. Being brand new to this forum I was unaware of the etiquette regarding 3:16 releases. I myself am not getting any of the trout baits. I am hoping for a release of freestyle gills soon.

Tmcdphoto you don't have to apologize for what a bait, you didn't do anything wrong and in the end does it really matter.

No worries. It's always a free-for-all so your post won't really make a difference. Everyone's just giving you a hard time because we're all wound up waiting for it.

He's hinted a couple of times that he wants to do gills for spring, so maybe they will be in the next round.

No worries. It's always a free-for-all so your post won't really make a difference. Everyone's just giving you a hard time because we're all wound up waiting for it.

He's hinted a couple of times that he wants to do gills for spring, so maybe they will be in the next round.

X2

Dont worry about it. someone always seems to spill the beans. Just DON'T let it happen again ;) JK.

Good luck!!

Question for those who already have one, how do you like the 316 Gill ?