8 inch weedless hudds

Jut

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don I hope you get a few extra ones on the house b/c I can't possibly be alone here when I say the display of slayage you've put on this season with the weedless Hudd has substantially influenced my demand for these baits. I picked up 4 of them this morning ... wanted more but didn't want to get too greedy. Figured I'd leave some in stock for people with slower internet connections!

I'm taking these bad boys to Texas over Easter to fish what has to be one of the most stump-filled bodies of bass heaven water on the planet. Gonna let that weedless Hudd plow through some brush piles and just let nature take its course! Shooting for the lake record! Gonna take 14 pounds to set the mark. It can be done.

-Dax

Looks like they still have some 68's left as well

Nice little batch of fish you're holding in your pic 8-):mrgreen:

I noticed that too, whats the story on that grip of fish?

the story is i fished with matt allen at clear lake late february (day after the full moon). it was ridiculous! 4 sevens, a six, and about 25 fives. ridiculous! oh, and all on a-rigs with keitechs... which are technically sb's... :lol:

Don I hope you get a few extra ones on the house b/c I can't possibly be alone here when I say the display of slayage you've put on this season with the weedless Hudd has substantially influenced my demand for these baits.

-Dax

True dat!!

Anyone else have a weird time logging in and ordering? I kept denying my log in and when I finally got in, it had auto loaded some other guys address. I proceeded to replace the information with my info and then checked out, yet the bait is still shipping to the guy who it auto filled in. I checked out through paypal even. I have no clue who the dude is. I emailed Ken, hopefully it will get resolved.

Anyone else have a weird time logging in and ordering? I kept denying my log in and when I finally got in, it had auto loaded some other guys address. I proceeded to replace the information with my info and then checked out, yet the bait is still shipping to the guy who it auto filled in. I checked out through paypal even. I have no clue who the dude is. I emailed Ken, hopefully it will get resolved.

Was the auto filled address to some dude named Don with a Dos Palos address? :D

I had to vhange my password to get log in and change my address hopefully ecerything is well for everyone who ordered