Comradery

buttaluns

I was lucky enough to get out for a trip with Dave (flaswimbaiter) while down here in Florida. We started early to beat the rush and i landed a fish on the 68. It wasnt long after i finally got my first fish on the deps 250! Awesome bait! I had one take a swipe at it before we left that was a GIANT but missed. Another spot we went to Dave had a few looks but nothing hooked up. I got the second fish on the glide which was a little bigger. As we worked the shoreline we got to a point which Dave said should produce. I made a cast out and slowly brought the bait back in. When i got it close to shore i saw a big shadow tailing it in. I yelled to Dave quick as i let the bait sink onto an empty tiliapia bed. As soon as Dave looked over she crushed it! Had a great time with Dave, one of the most hyper people ive ever fished with. I think he was more excited with that big fish then i was lol! Thanks again Dave!

LDC custom XH

Calcutta 400

Deps 250

21l4zh1.jpg

34jerv4.jpg

24zxjds.jpg

nf2ue.jpg