Freestanding Rod Rack?

Londonmitch

Gotta be careful because a lot of the time the spacing isnt correct for bigger reels/rods so you cant get one in every hole.

Does that make sense. I think so.....

Gotta be careful because a lot of the time the spacing isnt correct for bigger reels/rods so you cant get one in every hole.

Does that make sense. I think so.....

That makes sense and I'm planning on getting one that holds more rods to make up for it. The handle length becomes an issue with the Promar one too

I grabbed a couple of the wood wall mount racks from Cabelas a couple years ago. They only hold like 6 rods a piece, and parallel to the floor versus standing straight up. 8' ceilings and 8-8.5ft rods don't mix obviously. They were only $10 a piece at the time, and no lie they aren't worth a penny more, but they get the job done

Just make one out of PVC and paint it black. You can make it any size and configuration for super cheap, the most expensive item would be the spray paint. my .02

Thanks Guys

Another member actually sent me a a pic of a PVC rack and I'm going to give it a shot this week.

Here's a pic: I'm planning on making it for 12 instead of 20 and hope to use black PVC instead. I'll post some pics when it's finished

11b0e861-3bcd-42e5-b372-30506d505bfd_zps2b6138e1.jpg