its almost go time

SWIMBO

I'm really sorry to hear that - people either just don't realize what they're doing or they just don't care. My three favorite spots in NorCo now have pages on "not allowed" and fools are posting reports with location details all the time - and then they'll wonder why the fishing went the way of the dodo!

May the fleas of ten thousand camels infest the nether regions of the hotspotters! :twisted:

Nice Toad bro.Sorry to hear that your spot is blow'n up.Been seeing a lot of posers posting some good waters that I fish.Sucks when your spots get blow up and posted all over the Internet ...No shame...no respect for the Trophey Hunters.... :(:evil:

I'm really sorry to hear that - people either just don't realize what they're doing or they just don't care. My three favorite spots in NorCo now have pages on "not allowed" and fools are posting reports with location details all the time - and then they'll wonder why the fishing went the way of the dodo!

May the fleas of ten thousand camels infest the nether regions of the hotspotters! :twisted:

That sucks bro!