Roman Made Mother

evans_usmc69

Guest Richieg

I agree with Stephen...I casted off my Mother when I first got it when tying directly to the bait and I believe it was because the line rubbed and chafed from repetitive casting...With the split ring, it no longer does that...Talk about a cold swim, I was lucky I got my bait back...

That would be so horrible watching it fly through the air with no line attached! Glad you were able to get it back.

Guest Richieg

I couldn't say..picked it up after repaint..I'd like to believe yes but probably hook points

What do you think about the top hook model? Don't see many of those around. I have a top hook Negotiator but haven't caught one on it yet. It's about 3 years old. Thanks 

What do you think about the top hook model? Don't see many of those around. I have a top hook Negotiator but haven't caught one on it yet. It's about 3 years old. Thanks

I really like the "custom" it's called in the negotiator for shallow water and heavy weeds..finding a mother custom is probably impossible

Guest Richieg

Anthony, there are two mother customs on swimbait universe . Jump on em bro

I guess their website is down. For some reason I can't connect. Do you know how much they are selling for? Thanks

• 4 months later...