for all of you glider guys.

Mnbassbuster002

So being from the land of 10000 lakes where this year its looking like they will stay frozen until 2014 :x most of my swimbaiting is done on lakes that have pike and muskies in them as well. I keep seeing the glider get more and more attention and I keep thinking of one particular bait I used for muskie fishing (pre-swimbaits for me). Its called a manta. Now it isnt jointed but it kind of acts like a punker that sinks.

Here is the video of one.

Hope this works. And also this video the guy is working it way too fast and also has a big heavy steel leader on it. You can get the bait ti glide a couple feet side to side if you are patient. Also the hooks would have to be changed for bass fishing because they have big muskie hooks on them.

Oh ok. I am originally from central mn which is where I do most of my fishing but am in the process of buying a house up north. Its definately a state buikt around the abundance of lakes and fishing. There is no way I would ever move from here. Winters suck sometimes and like this year so does spring but summer and fall definately make up for it, and to keep somewhat sane in the winter I do ice fish as much as I can