exploited waters what are your thoughts????

mmasturgeon

Tried to edit my post to add:

If I was out of work, poor and hungry and I saw water that I knew had fish in it, I'd be sitting there on a bucket too. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

I don't have to travel to Cali to know that people fish for food. Feel free to try and educate a hungry man about conservation of a resource. I can think of a particular finger you would probably be staring at. :lol:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you seeing things? i never once said in this thread "do your research" but hey now that you said it maybe you should look into the amount of poaching and problems with city park lakes in california before you tell me that catch and release would be a negitive thing..We have plenty of harvesting going on here in cali if only you didnt judge what needs to happen in california from the other side of the states..Have you even fished a city park here? have you even been to cali? becuase i damn well know i would never tell you how your waters should be harvested without going and fishing there for many many years!

There is no good excusee to keep bass from city parks here i repeat none.

I can think of one good reason.

Hunger perhaps?

BTW, I was referring to our disagreement in your review with the "research" comment.

Obama is giving away food stamps left and right go that route or just pan handle like ever other hungary bum in CA..There is trout and cat fish dont eat bass

I know what was said in my review but bud this aint my review and its a whole new ball game and you telling me how to harvest fish in california when your in PA is just down right dumb to say the least! i dont tell you how to harvest your fisheries becuase i have no clue about them! i suggest you do the same or fish city park lakes in CA as much as i do an see how bad the poulations have gone down in them before you tell me that keeping bass is a good thing and releasing them is bad.. you can take that finger and shove it up your ass becuase if we didnt catch and release there would be no fish for that hungary man to catch!

I cant believe avid bass fisherman are defending poaching what a joke! we have a thing called the ocean not only does it have better eating fish but a lot more of them go there!! leave our freshwater fish alone

What do you guys think??? Fishing in a pond that is only 160acres catching #8, 9, 10, and 13+ consistently day in day out; would you tell the whole world??? How do you guys feel if after years of fishing this lake? All of a sudden you see it being exploited all over the social media sites. On top of that having to witness multiple bucket fishermen’s with stringer full of bass walking the shoreline in search of spawners. Honestly this makes me sick. I believe in fishing and sharing information but damn not to the whole world right??? Am I wrong for being pest off? In my understanding fishing pressure does and will effect bass population over time along with the consistency of big toads. For those who have been in the game for years what are your thoughts???

well we have idiots like speedbead saying its okay for those bucket fisherman to walk around in search of spawners becuase they are "Hungary" so with idiots like him we will always have this issue unfortanley..

pressure wont effect bass populations but releaseing them will so dont worry just dont release the bass and all will be good...so says the idiot from PA talking about CA ponds

LOL, you're a special one, bud....

Have a good one.

Thank You! hope you dont go hungary

Never been there, heard it's nice in the fall....

you sure talk like you have been here..Damn The way you talk seems your a expert on what CA ponds need to be better!! You should call DFG to see if they need someone with your intelligance level!

How dumb would i sound if i told you how PA ponds need to be harvested and i have never even been there?

Thank You! hope you dont go hungary

Never been there, heard it's nice in the fall....

you sure talk like you have been here..Damn The way you talk seems your a expert on what CA ponds need to be better!! You should call DFG to see if they need someone with your intelligance level!

LMFAO!! Nevermind.... :lol:

What do you guys think??? Fishing in a pond that is only 160acres catching #8, 9, 10, and 13+ consistently day in day out; would you tell the whole world??? How do you guys feel if after years of fishing this lake? All of a sudden you see it being exploited all over the social media sites. On top of that having to witness multiple bucket fishermen’s with stringer full of bass walking the shoreline in search of spawners. Honestly this makes me sick. I believe in fishing and sharing information but damn not to the whole world right??? Am I wrong for being pest off? In my understanding fishing pressure does and will effect bass population over time along with the consistency of big toads. For those who have been in the game for years what are your thoughts???

well we have idiots like speedbead saying its okay for those bucket fisherman to walk around in search of spawners becuase they are "Hungary" so with idiots like him we will always have this issue unfortanley..

pressure wont effect bass populations but releaseing them will so dont worry just dont release the bass and all will be good...so says the idiot from PA talking about CA ponds

Just saying, Wayne has been around for a while. He's a good guy and I think you're misunderstanding what he's saying. And as someone that lived in socal for almost 20 years and grew up fishing the same ponds that I know you are from the pictures I've seen pop on facebook and instagram, all those places have a decent amount of stunted fish. I think his point is also not to load up a bucket, but that one guy keeping a fish or two isn't the end of the world.

By the way, what do you have against Hungarians?

LOL, you're a special one, bud....

Have a good one.

:lol:

Just keep in mind us "LMV punks" have caught and released more fish over ten than you've ever seen.

why dont you show the same repect to other places?? ive seen the fish pulled from there doesnt mean youve pulled um. But my question to you is how would you like a bucket full of those fish to be taken from your fishery??

Are you really bragging about others fish now?? jeez what has this world come to!! no wonder spot are getting blown up people are not only bragging about their fish but about others fish now too hahahahaha and this thread is about spots getting blown up becuase of social media well you think you bragging about #13 and #14 and all these 10 pound fish is helping the cuase or are you doing exactly what this thread pointed out as the cuase for spots getting blown out..

Just saying, Wayne has been around for a while. He's a good guy and I think you're misunderstanding what he's saying. And as someone that lived in socal for almost 20 years and grew up fishing the same ponds that I know you are from the pictures I've seen pop on facebook and instagram, all those places have a decent amount of stunted fish. I think his point is also not to load up a bucket, but that one guy keeping a fish or two isn't the end of the world.

By the way, what do you have against Hungarians?

they make me want to eat...

dont get me wrong bucket fishing is allowed with in the limits none of the bucket fisherman know or care about but i just dont see people taking bass from city parks being a good thing and i dont think releasing fish at city park is going to stunt the population but what do i know i fish those ponds i dont live in PA so i dont know squat about CA Ponds. I dont care how long he has been around doesnt give him the right to claim how to harvest places he has never even fished thats just dumb! i would never ever tell him how to harvest ponds in PA