Photobucket App won't resize pics

TLRMADE

Didnt really know where to post this but figured there's probably some other people that have also experienced the trouble with the updated photobucket app. It doesn't allow for downsizing pictures through the app anymore. I use this app to post pics on here all the time. I emailed them about the problem and this is the response I got. Anybody know any other good iphone apps to use for this purpose?

Hi there,

Unfortunately we had to temporarily remove the upload size options from the iPhone because of a pending lawsuit that involves a company's patents for resizing and compressing of images before upload. You can read more about the lawsuit here: http://www.fosspatents.com/2011/02/summ ... k-and.html

We plan to bring back image resizing in a different manner when our new mobile apps are released in the next couple months. I've very sorry for the inconvenience. For the time being, you can download an app where you can resize and save to your cameraroll, and later upload to Photobucket.

Thanks!