Pat's Perch

idbass

The way they compare is you can't get one unless you are Dan. :lol:

:lol:

I’m hoping Pat makes a few more for the handful of Underground guys that want them. :D

Sign me up for a generic baitfish or a trout when this happens!

You have got to be kidding me! Why did you have to post this??? You have 13 pp's and you can't let any go? I guess that just shows you, it pays to know certain people! :P

If I had 13 PP I would share my wealth but I only have 5 PP and there all very used, that picture is old from Pats place and I added it so you could see the different sizes and lip angles.

I adding info on the Pats Perch because I was asked to in the beginning of this post.

Oh gotcha. Did not realize that picture wasn't all your baits. I was just lamenting that there were a bunch of pristine perch baits laying untouched. Don't mind my rants. I def would want to grab a PP or two! Thanks ahead of time for the info!

Oh gotcha. Did not realize that picture wasn't all your baits. I was just lamenting that there were a bunch of pristine perch baits laying untouched. Don't mind my rants. I def would want to grab a PP or two! Thanks ahead of time for the info!

Thing you just went to the back of the line :)

No wood sits at Dan's house without a big fat girls lips on it. :o

No wood sits at Dan's house without a big fat girls lips on it. :o

:lol::lol::lol: awesome.

I also would love one. I contacted pat directly inquiring about them, but no reply... =(

I guess it's only available to people he knows. I don't blame him, it's a great bait that catches giant fish and gives them a different look. If I were making them, I wouldn't want the fish to get use to it either. lol

envious of you dan!

I hate to sound like a brown noser but I got to say, it's not just the lure, Dan is one hell of a fisherman. I know I could own all 18 pp in the pictures and still couldn't come close to catching the beast DS does, he has some serious skills.

I hate to sound like a brown noser but I got to say, it's not just the lure, Dan is one hell of a fisherman. I know I could own all 18 pp in the pictures and still couldn't come close to catching the beast DS does, he has some serious skills.

Agreed. Dan consistently posts big fish caught on swimbaits - in the north east! I would love to fish with him and pick his brain. Maybe next time I go to Cape Cod!

I also would love one. I contacted pat directly inquiring about them, but no reply... =(

I guess it's only available to people he knows. I don't blame him, it's a great bait that catches giant fish and gives them a different look. If I were making them, I wouldn't want the fish to get use to it either. lol

envious of you dan!

Your on the list ;)