HBC

aasenke

HBC #5 was won by Steven Yee, lil ova 6LBS. I was his VTO marshall and videoed all the salad he had to go through to get that fish!!!!!!! Fricken halarious. :lol: Kent Brown fell in head first in the Delta and that was all the talk of the HBC#5. Lotta VTO videos taken, but no compilation video has been made. I won the VTO video award from Clearlake, :D Jeff Billings killed em on the BDB Shellcracker and 3:16 wake Jr.

HBC #5 was won by Steven Yee, lil ova 6LBS. I was his VTO marshall and videoed all the salad he had to go through to get that fish!!!!!!! Fricken halarious. :lol: Kent Brown fell in head first in the Delta and that was all the talk of the HBC#5. Lotta VTO videos taken, but no compilation video has been made. I won the VTO video award from Clearlake, :D Jeff Billings killed em on the BDB Shellcracker and 3:16 wake Jr.

Thanks for the correction ! I too was a VTO for both CL, Pedro and Delta .

I VTO'd all of them except the first one. I got some good video and pictures from them somewhere. The last one was at DVL, that one and clear lake were my favorites by far. Ken really needs to bring these back, these were really cool events to be a part of.

Austen,

Any video footage of HBC 3-5? I only found footage of 1 and 2. It was fun stuff to watch!

# 3 never happened . It was to be in Texas for 50 grand. The boys at Tackle tour put up a post to try and send me. They raised 2 grand. People even sold baits to donate. Was pretty unreal. It wasn't my doing as Butch Brown stated once it was all Tackle tour. Anyway the story was so moving that a fishing magazine did a like 6 page story on HBC and the people pulling for me. ( I have the magazine . They canceled the tourney and I was left with a mess sending monies back to many many people. There was going to be a follow up story but again it was put to a Holt at that time so much ugly was in my life and fishing thats when I quit for 2 years. Then it went to Pedro but I had already quit lol I may do them if they started up again. They were kind of fun. I hated for my passenger to just watch me fish. Would have rather had him casting too.maybe thats a good idea, a draw big fish team.

I know its not HBC, but I've done Sealy's Big Bass Splash on Lake Guntersville and it was a lot of fun. It's put on by Wally World and they have it so you can weigh in every hour and usually the top 10 fish every hour get paid. Then the top fish of the 2 day tourny gets like 50,000 or something ridiculous.

any big fish tourney would be great. I think a two fish limit would make for a good event. The 3 fish limit last year at "bassfest" was a cool deal.

Bassfest was a blast bro, and the 3 fish limit was definitely a good thing. Speaking of which they announced this years dates... Holla at ya boy if you need a backseater! :D:lol:

I know its not HBC, but I've done Sealy's Big Bass Splash on Lake Guntersville and it was a lot of fun. It's put on by Wally World and they have it so you can weigh in every hour and usually the top 10 fish every hour get paid. Then the top fish of the 2 day tourny gets like 50,000 or something ridiculous.

I like how they do this one. I have seen it on the tube. Looks fun.

any big fish tourney would be great. I think a two fish limit would make for a good event. The 3 fish limit last year at "bassfest" was a cool deal.

Bassfest was a blast bro, and the 3 fish limit was definitely a good thing. Speaking of which they announced this years dates... Holla at ya boy if you need a backseater! :D:lol:

I think I will go have some fun at this one this year too.