Attention Oklahoma/North West Arkansas

nadinesmom

I'll be around fayetteville and tulsa August 23rd - September 8th. I've got a place on the Illinois river and a couple private ponds if anyone wants to cruise up and swimbait fish a bit. I'm also interested in fishing the pumpback but need someone who either has a boat or can show me where I can fish it from the shore... I'll provide food, gas $, and good company if anyone can hook me up with a pumpback tour.

Also want to noodle really badly, would be willing to throw some money down for a noodling tour/demo... If you can help out get in touch!

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Bump.

be there august 23 - september 8th. anyone in the area is welcome to cruise over for some kayak fishing on the illinois river (non public access point), 3 miles of river to fish, 2 private lakes, I'll supply the kayaks and truck, hell we can even take the quads offroading into the shade of the woods if the heat beats us. will be right outside of siloam springs, oklahoma fishing license required.

if you've never caught a gar cruise down and we can try to set the state record for long nose gar (gar fishing is beastly on this section of the illinois)

smallmouth, kentucky bass, gar, carp, catfish, snapping turtles, beavers, water moccasins, and sunburns. catch them all! hit me up if you're in the area and want to hillbilly it up.