Replacement Rat Tails

trav

I know its been brought up before, but I cant find the thread for it. I need replacement tails for my XL Nez Rat and Rago Rat. Anyone have any info on these? Thanks

I haven't personally done this, so I can't attest to how well they work, but I know someone who uses a zoom trick worm (I can't remember which size though). They are cheap and you can replace them whenever you want.

Ceaser mentioned a brand i never heard of but he said it has crazy action so ill wait for him to post up on that .

Zoom trick worms are sweet because they have a LOT of colors . I use the biggest size they offer , all about that tail action !

mag trick worms work great. But the tail that has alot of wiggly action in the V&M super pork pin. its 8" so it works on the big rats, but smaller ones i cut it off above the bulge and its a killer tail for med sized rats. They also come in laminated colors which are tight, i like the green pumkin/pearl, pearl side down :D . I think the creme scoundrel and small trick worms are too stiff, but thats just me. For a super snakey tail the V&M is good and different, but the mag trick is hard to beat too. The pork pin is really thin, while the trick worm is alot fatter. id try them both the actions are totally different

Thanks for the responses guys. Ive been using worms, I guess I shouldve specified that. I remember reading on here a while back that there were legit Nez tails being sold somewhere. Ceaser, Ill look up those worms.