Wanna Throw A Mother?

evans_usmc69

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great watch. Very enjoyable.

How long does it usually take you to put a video together?

I'm assuming it's quite a process. :lol:

I'm still new and using Windows Movie Maker(free), took roughly 3 hours and a lot of drinkage :mrgreen:

I'm still new and using Windows Movie Maker(free), took roughly 3 hours and a lot of drinkage :mrgreen:

;)

I figured it would take longer than that. :lol: Nice work.

• 2 weeks later...
Just watched the video, very good info. While I'll say throwing a mother looks like fun I'd be nervous and scared to death with a $400 bait on the end of my line!

Why just think of it as 4 $100 dollar bills out the like an alabama rig trying to catch a fish of a lifetime :lol:

Just watched the video, very good info. While I'll say throwing a mother looks like fun I'd be nervous and scared to death with a $400 bait on the end of my line!

Why just think of it as 4 $100 dollar bills out the like an alabama rig trying to catch a fish of a lifetime :lol:

:lol::lol: I was a little nervous to start with...but I figured screw it, you only live once :D

Also, I didn't really say it in the video but a message I was trying to portray somewhat with the video - To throw this bait, you better trust your gear 100%! If not, stick with the cheaper baits ;) I have the ultimate confidence in my LDCs, Calcuttas, and 30lb P-Line CXX. If I didn't, I would be searching for something else to throw this bait on.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...