Sasqautch ?

fishaholic211

I thought it was called the Frankenstein....

Whatever you call it, it's not as good at the 68 special that you can buy direct from the company. Ken seems to be selling those things all the time now so you might as well just buy one from him unless you have a beat up 8" to salvage from.

I thought it was called the Frankenstein....

Whatever you call it, it's not as good at the 68 special that you can buy direct from the company. Ken seems to be selling those things all the time now so you might as well just buy one from him unless you have a beat up 8" to salvage from.

The 68 weedless is next. When I made mine 68"s I used more of the body from an 8" than just the tail. The 68 is NOT as thick as the 8" just in front of the tail. If you look at it it's easy to see. As shown here

post-483-14252988846034_thumb.jpg

Super nice mods. When I tried it, I butchered my baits :( Now I leave it to the professional (Ken).

Weedless 68 will be awesome.

-Ali

Only thing I'm worried about, is how well the tail will hold up when coming through thick stuff. Rest of the body is skinny, but the tail is thick. Hopefully holds up good when coming through cover. Guess we'll find out :D

Geoff

Super nice mods. When I tried it, I butchered my baits :( Now I leave it to the professional (Ken).

Weedless 68 will be awesome.

-Ali

Only thing I'm worried about, is how well the tail will hold up when coming through thick stuff. Rest of the body is skinny, but the tail is thick. Hopefully holds up good when coming through cover. Guess we'll find out :D

Geoff

I have abuse my mods and they have held up well.