Pizz Beast Wake

WhiteRaptor13

1 hour ago, _CaptainCooch said:

@Scobro I pmed and he wants $800 lmao. I’ve seen this go up on 2 different raffle pages and not get any bids. Dudes cooked 

It could’ve moved but dude wants too much for a 2 pc with fixed hook hangers 

@kyle__lawrence Facts bro, and it’s a straight up mess, I’ve noticed that about some pizz baits. Some of them are full of holes from the resin having air in it. If your gonna put up a bait for sale at least mark it based on condition at the least. This looks like a straight up sponge

9 minutes ago, _CaptainCooch said:

@kyle__lawrence Facts bro, and it’s a straight up mess, I’ve noticed that about some pizz baits. Some of them are full of holes from the resin having air in it. If your gonna put up a bait for sale at least mark it based on condition at the least. This looks like a straight up sponge

They’re all like that, that’s no problem. This one’s in great condition. He just wants the amount that a newer 3 pc is worth. 

3 hours ago, _CaptainCooch said:

@Scobro I pmed and he wants $800 lmao. I’ve seen this go up on 2 different raffle pages and not get any bids. Dudes cooked 

Did you forget to put a decimal somewhere in that number?!  I know I’m new to high end baits, but GEEEEEZ.

6 minutes ago, _CaptainCooch said:

@BPayne this is just some person trying to make a come up off of someone who wants a nice bait. It’s a shame the market is like this. 

I feel like there was a thread about this recently that caught a bunch of flack.  I got no dog in this fight.  All I have to say is….Hide yo’ kids!  Hide yo’ scalps! Peace!

1 hour ago, BPayne said:

I feel like there was a thread about this recently that caught a bunch of flack.  I got no dog in this fight.  All I have to say is….Hide yo’ kids!  Hide yo’ scalps! Peace!

He tryina rape everybody up in here.