3:16 UNICORN!

ShartyMcBasshole

Well I don’t know Jack anymore apparently so thanks for the info! I took a couple years off and now I’m trying to sell my baits but I can’t remember what most of them even are! Lol! I really wish the makers would put the name on em ya know lol it would make it a lot easier that’s for sure! I do have an OG OG one around somewhere as I paid $400 for it like 3 years ago unless this one goes for that much? 

4 hours ago, ShartyMcBasshole said:

Well I don’t know Jack anymore apparently so thanks for the info! I took a couple years off and now I’m trying to sell my baits but I can’t remember what most of them even are! Lol! I really wish the makers would put the name on em ya know lol it would make it a lot easier that’s for sure! I do have an OG OG one around somewhere as I paid $400 for it like 3 years ago unless this one goes for that much? 

I bought my last 10in for $180 + $40 shipping from Europe...

On 4/8/2022 at 10:35 PM, ShartyMcBasshole said:

No, that bait has been selling for less than $200