6" wood trout punker - bait share program

bassbass

Great top water bait....ready to go for the bait share program. I would like to see the baits travel around the United States and document their journey. Taking the baits to your local water, catching a fish and passing it on is the mission. Photos of the fish caught with the bait and yourself in the picture would be optimal. Even a picture of the bait at your local water and scenery would be good. Take the bait on a trip or two and then pass it on. Basically showing and documenting the baits travel with SU memebers.

Anyone that is a SU member is allowed to sign up. Sign up in this thread and the bait will began its travel. The sender will pay for postage for this bait. It will fit in the small flats rate usps box that you can find at your local post office, cost is ~ $5.50.

If you would like to participate and we hope you all do, sign up in this thread. Baits will be sent around in order of the sign ups.

The first person to sign up for this bait please send me a PM with your address and I will mail this bait out tomorrow to get the ball rolling.

Hope you guys have fun with this one.

Brian

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so in folks!!

Are you the guy that sold some of his baits because your wife had an health issue?

If so please PM me your address and I will hook you up with new G2 6" punker.

Thanks,

Brian

The punker is off to GA. Good luck with it and look forward to seeing some big fish pictures.

Thanks,

Brian

Some suggestions for some of the younger swimbaiters. Start your email or PM with a Hi or Hello etc. ,then maybe a Thanks or Thank you, then you can provide your mailing address.

This may help you in general life, career, etc….

Some suggestions for some of the younger swimbaiters. Start your email or PM with a Hi or Hello etc. ,then maybe a Thanks or Thank you, then you can provide your mailing address.

This may help you in general life, career, etc….

^^^^This^^^^

A little respect goes a long way, especially to those putting their own baits out there for others to enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...