Tk wisco 6 pounder

96straight

Been out twice This year and the first time I stuck a solid 20 incher and was pumped. 

second time out windy as hell 40 degrees and sprinkling out. Cold out and my favorite conditions. Fishing a tiny klash dead walking it around wood in the main lake. Early in the day hooked a probably 17 incher and she shook it. A hour lake in a small bay caught a 18 incher which I was happy with. 10 yards away on another big piece of timber threw the tiny klash in and twitched it 3 times and saw her smoke the klash. Pretty close to the boat so I flipper her in. Didn’t have a scale so I measured length and girth. She was 20 inches long and 17.5 inches round. So I looked it up on a bass weight calculator and it came to about 6 pounds. Absolute tank and couldn’t be more stoked. My goal the past few years had been a 6 pounder and I got it. 024D9DA7-DE99-45A8-ABA5-FDBDC1713F6C.thumb.jpeg.d82687b246a9f2114b7ff5e909c7fa3d.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...