B&L Baits L/O WAKE

Rogervang

I wanted to post on here first before I set it up on the other site because this community is awesome. Bait have increse to $60 due to material price raises. 

L/O WAKE SPEC:

Wake and Crank 1ft

4.5in

2oz

Let me know if your interested in one

20220428_205449.thumb.jpg.22afaec52b11c4d0ff8b4d66e613e35c.jpg

Edited by Rogervang
Added files

• 2 weeks later...

I took your wake out Sunday to give it a try and enjoyed fishing it eventhough I didn't have any success with it. But for what it's worth I also fished a phoney shad, UFO wake, whippersnapper, and a 7 in. silver baldyI always use 5 rods. 

1 minute ago, Phil A. said:

I took your wake out Sunday to give it a try and enjoyed fishing it eventhough I didn't have any success with it. But for what it's worth I also fished a phoney shad, UFO wake, whippersnapper, and a 7 in. silver baldyI always use 5 rods. 

Sorry, messed it up a little bit. But what I was saying is I used several baits Sunday and just wasn't doing anything at all with big baits. But the lake had also rose a foot from all the rain we've been getting. I am very pleased with the purchase and look forward to fishing more and sending you some pictures on IG or posting them here. Thanks again.