Low carb diet ..

kickinbASS

google rob wolf paleo diet. I did it for about a year and it was INSANE. honestly if you wanna shed weight quick do paleo and some cardio, you'll be amazed how much your life can change in 30 days. It is crazy how much of our emotional lives can be changed by changing our physical habits. I hope it goes well! PM me if you want more info, or I can send you the book, let me know.

Join a local boxing gym

You will never have to think about what workouts to do cause they will plan everything for you

You don't have to fight if you don't want to

best type of exercise out there

I weighed 200 pounds as a freshman my sophmore year I weighed 132

It's fun I'm sure there's alot of gyms out there in cali

Goodluck Hugo stay focused !!(:

I worked with this lady about 10 years ago, she was doing a no carb diet. Someone told her to eat pork rinds and cream cheese for a snack!! No carbs in that, but a this load of saturated fat!!

On a serious note, don't drink alcohol either.

I don't think most people understand what the hell a low carb diet is. They think if they cut carbs out of there diet there magically going to loose weight. putting pork rinds and cream cheese in the place of carbs is a pretty dumb idea. Your probably still taking in around the same amount of calories from that crap.and hard alcohol is fine to drink if your trying to loose weight theres not too many cals in it so you will be fine. Hard alcohol is very low in cals compared to regular beer. That shits loaded with empty calories i think its about 150 cals per can you defenitely wanna cut that crap out of your diet. Nothing wrong with shots of whisky here and there though! :)

there are actually more calories in hard alcohol than beer. But if you're comparing a 1.5 ounce shot of hard liquor to a 12 ounce beer then a beer generally has more calories. hard liquor can be up to 100 or more calories per shot (1.5 ounces). Where a regular beer is around 150 calories per 12 ounces. Something he can start with that no one has mentioned yet to lose weight is drink nothing but water. People don't think about how many calories are in different beverages. Some contain as many calories as a meal. So every time you drink a high calorie beverage it would be like eating an extra full or almost full meal.

there are actually more calories in hard alcohol than beer. But if you're comparing a 1.5 ounce shot of hard liquor to a 12 ounce beer then a beer generally has more calories. hard liquor can be up to 100 or more calories per shot (1.5 ounces). Where a regular beer is around 150 calories per 12 ounces. Something he can start with that no one has mentioned yet to lose weight is drink nothing but water. People don't think about how many calories are in different beverages. Some contain as many calories as a meal. So every time you drink a high calorie beverage it would be like eating an extra full or almost full meal.

actually your right but if you were to pick hard alcohol or beer i'd defenitely go with the hard alcohol. I always seem to have beer after beer after beer when i drink regular beer but when i drink hard alcohol it seems my calories drop dramatically. I always drink hard alcohol during my cutting season and i cut just fine. But i also count my calories so i know exactly what i'm taking in and i make sure im at a calorie deficit. As long as he does the same he should have no problem taking a few shots on the weekends compared to a 12 pack of beer.

Low carb diet puts the body in a state of ketosis which means it use fat as its primary energy source. I did it and lost 70 pounds and 6" of my waist. The problem is staying on it as the low carb food variety is limited. As for the fat issues in a lowcarb diet my cholesterol actually went way down into the good zone while on it.

Low carb diet puts the body in a state of ketosis which means it use fat as its primary energy source. I did it and lost 70 pounds and 6" of my waist. The problem is staying on it as the low carb food variety is limited. As for the fat issues in a lowcarb diet my cholesterol actually went way down into the good zone while on it.

Congrats on your weight loss! 70# is pretty serious work!