FS: Mattlures Billed Hardgill Floater (prototype?)

motomania

I have for sale a Mattlures Hardgill, Billed, Floater in Redear Pattern. This has a removeable bill, and a teaser pic of one can also be seen on Matts page under the group pic labeled 'Hardgill Bluegill Series', under the 'Swimbaits' page.

-I got this bait last year in a trade with a few other baits, with a long standing, reputable board member. The bait swims fantastic and looks great in the water. Structurally it's in 10 out of 10 shape, cosmetically I'd give it an 8 out of 10 as it has just a few tiny flecks of wear. (none on the dorsal fins, that's just the camera flash) I was told this may have been a prototype bait, but I could not be certain. Either way, it would make a great addition to anyones collection.

-I'm hesitant selling it, as I do love the bait, I just never really threw it much.

-I'm truly not sure what it's worth, so send over some reasonable offers. No trades please.

-Paypal preferred

-

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

The lip is almost 90 degrees Dave, I did not fish it much to play with it, but I would speculate it would not dive much, if at all? But, I could not say for certain. :oops:

-

I'm basing that off of other wakebaits I have that do dive, and they all seem to have a slightly angled lip.

-

I will say, this bait wakes great with or without the lip in. With the lip in, it pushes quite a bit of water. ;)