Any Fire Fighters on Here?!

Danny C.

Nice! Ive heard the USAF was a great way to get in. One of my buddies is actually in there academy right now. Not sure where but hes there haha

So update: finished EMT last week. Took my national registry today and passed it! such a big relief. So after I pay all my county fees and life scan done Im hoping to get picked up by a Ambulance company that does in house EMTs or any company for experience.

What's up Danny... I've been at it in so cal for a while. Started out after high school with emt and fire academy. Got picked up as a seasonal with cal fire in SD then finally went to medic school and got on as a fire medic now after time on an ambulance. Best advise I could give you is stick with it and hit medic school! Feel free to hit me up with any questions or advise. I def don't have all the answers or know it all but might be able to help a bit.

What's up Danny... I've been at it in so cal for a while. Started out after high school with emt and fire academy. Got picked up as a seasonal with cal fire in SD then finally went to medic school and got on as a fire medic now after time on an ambulance. Best advise I could give you is stick with it and hit medic school! Feel free to hit me up with any questions or advise. I def don't have all the answers or know it all but might be able to help a bit.

Nice! Congrats thats awesome! Yea Im hoping to get experience for as long as I can on a ambulance while I finish up school. Im thinking of medic school later down the road but Idk if I have it in me to stick a needle in some ones arm haha. How hard was medic school? Its pricey$$$ too:(

That's a good plan to get some EMT experience. Try and work towards getting on a box that runs 911 calls so your exposed to that stuff and keep learning. Medic school isn't so bad... It's tough but nothing that can't be accomplished if your into it. Having a good EMT base is the biggest thing going into medic school. And ya it can be expensive but worth it in the long run!