A note about swimbait collectors...

bronzefly

I'm glad to see guys here on SU not "bashing" or "s**t talking" some of the guys who like to collect baits. There are so many things in this world that people find beautiful, interesting, or otherwise worthy of collecting, it's only natural that fishermen with a "collectors bone" would want to have baits that ellicit emotion. I am a proud collector of 3:16 baits simply because I view them not only as fish catching tools, but also as works of art. Some of them I fish, some I do not - so be it. I do it for myself because it makes me happy, not for accolades or attaboys from anyone else. I posted pics of those Real Deals here on SU because they're beautiful, and because I had hoped that any negative comments would be met with harsh criticism in the event someone felt the need to post anything less than positive. Fortunately, the replies on the "Swimbait Collections" thread have all been positive so far and I really hope it stays this way. I think it would certainly encourage guys who like to collect baits, from which ever manufacturer, to post them up for others to see.

Thats cool you are a collector and I do respect that. For me on the other hand I don't collect, I use everyone of my baits. Personally I rather catch a 10 Plus bass on a bait then looking at a bait on a shelf which is collecting dust. This is just my opinion so please NOTE I am not bashing on any collectors nor while I ever.

Ryan

For me its impossible to collect baits. Anytime I get a new bait that thing hits the water within 24hours of me getting it. The thought of them getting hammered by a bass is amazing. For me its crazy how collectors can do it. I admire the fact that you actually can have a bait and not fish it.

For me its impossible to collect baits. Anytime I get a new bait that thing hits the water within 24hours of me getting it. The thought of them getting hammered by a bass is amazing. For me its crazy how collectors can do it. I admire the fact that you actually can have a bait and not fish it.

I am thinking the same thing.

Your probably referring to me and the ty lures thread on the other site... I think collecting baits is great, i just dont like that tyler guy or his brother.. I was still annoyed with them and something that happened prior to that thread. THey like to talk crap and thats not the way you should run a business.. I shouldnt have talked crap and it just looked bad on my part.. Oh well live and learn.. I promise im not a punk so hope none of you guys here dislike me bc of that..

Your probably referring to me and the ty lures thread on the other site... I think collecting baits is great, i just dont like that tyler guy or his brother.. I was still annoyed with them and something that happened prior to that thread. THey like to talk crap and thats not the way you should run a business.. I shouldnt have talked crap and it just looked bad on my part.. Oh well live and learn.. I promise im not a punk so hope none of you guys here dislike me bc of that..

I think you should leave all the BS and crap to the other site. By the way you are a Punk and I hate you.... J/k :D

Whaz up doggie.......

I think you should leave all the BS and crap to the other site. By the way you are a Punk and I hate you.... J/k :D

Whaz up doggie.......

Ha ya all the crap was left at the other site with the problems :mrgreen:

Whaz up doggie.......

Ha ya all the crap was left at the other site with the problems :mrgreen:

yea there is still a problem.... you are here... j/k bro.... always funny to kid around and a few laughs..... Stay on those FISH!

Agreed Kpmob1..

Tyler and Chris are great guys. I know them very well. They support all companies so IDK what "crap" they were talking about...

Agreed Kpmob1..

Tyler and Chris are great guys. I know them very well. They support all companies so IDK what "crap" they were talking about...

Umm like I said. Thats crap over there and I really don't care for it. I am a type of person that rather has Picture Proof of something. Anyways.... So how about them CHARGERS SON!

Agreed Kpmob1..

Well like i said they just rubbed me the wrong way with multiple things i saw.. But thats in the past i will admit i was wrong..