Who has the Salter Brecknell handheld scale?

Ring King

I need to pick up a new scale to keep in the kayak on my outings. I've seen where the Salter Brecknell is the only digital hand scale that can be certified by the IGFA. While I'm not anticipating breaking the California state record or world record anytime soon I still want a good dependable scale.

Who here has used the Salter-Brecknell Hand Held Digital Scale? I'm looking at the 55lb model that measures in .05lb increments. Would you all consider this scale "The one to have"? It seems to retail anywhere from $70-$90 depending on where you order from.

Best and most accurate hand held digital scale on the market... I got one given to me by calif. DFG long ago and it's the only scale DFG uses when shocking, tagging and releasing. Get it if you want the best!!

5b123554-f378-483f-beec-33de756b8591_zpsf5b381d9.jpg

IMG_3336_zps7350a522.jpg

+1 got mine a few months back and it's really nice

Love the scale. Absolutely awesome

But...

Luke V turned me onto the Mustad scale which is very accurate and super easy to cary around. It has given me the exact same weight as the Salter every time. For a third of the price, you can't go wrong

-Ali