3:16 No Bull Frog Lot & 6" Huddleston Lot-16 Baits!

BigBait Intervention

3:16 No Bull Frog Lot & 6" Huddleston Lot-16 Baits!

3:16 No Bull Frog Lot.

BaitsandReels4Sale002.jpg

16-6" Huddleston Trout baits.

8 Opaque baits, 2 top rows with one in trout pattern that is a Weedless bait. And 8 Ghost baits, the two bottom rows in the picture.

BaitsandReels4Sale008.jpg

All Baits (Frogs & Huddleston Trouts) are Brand New.

3:16 No Bull Frog Lot $75 Shipped, includes Plano Box. Shipping to USA only.

6" Huddleston Trout lot $265 Shipped, Includes Plano Box. Shipping to USA only.

PayPal payments please.

First "I'll Take It or Them" takes precedence.

PM here or email to TLLANCASTER@COX.NET for faster response.

BBI

:D

3:16 No Bull Frog Lot REDUCED-$65 Shipped, includes Plano Box. Shipping to USA only.

6" Huddleston Trout lot REDUCED-$250 Shipped, Includes Plano Box. Shipping to USA only.

PayPal payments ONLY please.

First "I'll Take It or Them" takes precedence.

PM here or email to TLLANCASTER@COX.NET for faster response.

BBI

There is actually 14 frogs in the lot being offered. I just ran out of fingers to count with when I listed only 13. :lol:;):lol:

Yes in fact 10 of the frogs were designed to rig line through but can also be rigged using a large single hook or a double frog hook like the Tru-Tungsten or Gamakatsu hooks.

I love the older frogs due to them being a little heavier. When fishing in the really thick junk the frogs sit a little lower and move more water allowing the bass to locate the frogs easier. Just my .02's worth!

BBI

• 2 weeks later...

Lot of 14-3:16 "No Bull Frogs" REDUCED $50 Shipped NO Plano Box included at this price. Shipping to USA only.

Lot of 8-6" Huddleston Trout baits $120 Shipped NO Plano Box included at this price. Shipping to USA only. The 8 baits being offered are on the left side of the box. #'s 1 & 2 in each of the four rows.

BBI

Lot of 14-3:16 "No Bull Frogs" $45 :o Shipped NO Plano Box.

Lot of 8-6" Huddleston Trout baits $110 Shipped NO Plano Box. The 8 baits being offered are on the left side of the box. #'s 1 & 2 in each of the four rows. 4 of these are the much sought after Phantom baits! 8-)

BBI