(NEW Bait) Traveling Jinxd Gills Wake/Crankdown

Jinxd12

On 12/14/2022 at 3:25 PM, Jinxd12 said:

Bait still looks new, that's a good and bad sign. Goodluck brotha, still no fish on it. Cali boys are hurting my feelings a bit!

Is this still in rotation  ? Some people can't fish fish pass around here man lmaoo

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Jinxd12 said:

Haha I don't know where it's at. @Hooksets_arefree what's the update?!

My bad for the lack of an update, work and school has had me locked down lately, the bait is on my pegboard and unfortunately didn’t really get a chance to fish it, I’ll send it out to the next guy asap, hopefully by Saturday if I can sneak away from work 

7 minutes ago, Hooksets_arefree said:

My bad for the lack of an update, work and school has had me locked down lately, the bait is on my pegboard and unfortunately didn’t really get a chance to fish it, I’ll send it out to the next guy asap, hopefully by Saturday if I can sneak away from work 

Jeez didn’t realize how long ago I received the bait, so so sorry to everyone who had been waiting on me, feeling like a p.o.s. for being awol 

2 hours ago, Hooksets_arefree said:

Jeez didn’t realize how long ago I received the bait, so so sorry to everyone who had been waiting on me, feeling like a p.o.s. for being awol 

No worries! It's been cold , I'll send a new one out for spring time for a round #2!

1 hour ago, Jinxd12 said:

No worries! It's been cold , I'll send a new one out for spring time for a round #2!

Awesome! Work should slow down for me around then and the topwater bite should be picking up! Would love to take one of these out to my local waters and try to catch something 

• 2 weeks later...

Thinking I want to get the bait back and send a more refined version with new tails, and clear coat plus much much better paint. Definately can do a more natural gill looking paint same colors though.

Any one care if I get it back, then send to the next guy on this updated list? Or do I just send new tails back out?

Ipleadthefish2- Anderson South Carolina

GavinDH- Colorado Springs Colorado

SacPig- Sacramento? California

Jscarbr- Ca. Delta - California

Awol125z- San Diego California 

Whammy-Florida

Brendan2468-Georgia

Bassbooger-

• 2 weeks later...

By the time I get it I should be back in Pa. Or VA. Depending where uncle Sam sends me. 

I would say it's your bait you got the say on what goes on.  If you got a refined version that's better. I think that's better for us that get to fish it. But that's just my 2 cents

Edited by Bassbooger

• 2 months later...

@Jscarbr passed on being next, I messaged @awol125zto see if he wants in, if not @Whammyyou would be next.

Bait has updated paint, and tails and clear coat. @SacPig916will be posting his updates soon.

if I don't here back from next in line I'll keep pushing g to the following.

IF you ha e fished the bait, or want to fish it hop on the list! Perfect timing to try a wake!