Looking for a Toxic whippersnapper 2.0

Rchavez2929

1 hour ago, HubbsFishn said:

I've ordered lots of toxics over the years and Ceasar has never taken 2 weeks to mail an order. 

I’ve placed a handful of orders over the last year or so and I’ve received my order in a few days.

I’m not trying to convince anyone, just don’t like to see a false narrative be created. 

4 hours ago, Jscarbr said:

I’ve placed a handful of orders over the last year or so and I’ve received my order in a few days.

I’m not trying to convince anyone, just don’t like to see a false narrative be created. 

Same here.  I've place multiple orders over the past 6 months and they all shipped in a couple/few days at most.

4 hours ago, Jscarbr said:

Well I know it from someone who waited 2weeks , Just to get his baits , not a false narrative. 

18 minutes ago, db220 said:

Same here.  I've place multiple orders over the past 6 months and they all shipped in a couple/few days at most.

But I might give it a try since I got more feedback about buying from his site,  thanks SU.

7 hours ago, Rchavez2929 said:

But I might give it a try since I got more feedback about buying from his site,  thanks SU.

Your friends scenario is no reason to hesitate buying toxics. Life happens to all and 2 weeks isn't long to wait in this game anyway. Since he opened his new shop the operation is dialed in even more and a variety of baits are always dropping with quick turnaround to your mailbox. 

4 minutes ago, HubbsFishn said:

Your friends scenario is no reason to hesitate buying toxics. Life happens to all and 2 weeks isn't long to wait in this game anyway. Since he opened his new shop the operation is dialed in even more and a variety of baits are always dropping with quick turnaround to your mailbox. 

Well I placed an order already , so let’s hope for the best :)