LFOD Munk

GetTight21

Reading, it’s fundamental !

*** The Black Market is a place to Buy/Sell/Trade Your Personal Swimbait Related Gear, no companies or traditional tackle. Everyone is allowed to sell whatever swimbait related items they want. The selling of knockoff baits (KO, Rip, or Clone) is not allowed. If you do not like it, do not buy it. No snarky comments allowed. You can discuss it on the main forum or through PM's if you like. *** 

6 hours ago, swimb8bassin512 said:

Reading, it’s fundamental !

*** The Black Market is a place to Buy/Sell/Trade Your Personal Swimbait Related Gear, no companies or traditional tackle. Everyone is allowed to sell whatever swimbait related items they want. The selling of knockoff baits (KO, Rip, or Clone) is not allowed. If you do not like it, do not buy it. No snarky comments allowed. You can discuss it on the main forum or through PM's if you like. *** 

I left no bad comment why you upset anyway

6 minutes ago, gary m said:

I left no bad comment why you upset anyway

Sure you did. The comment about being a bait flipper was negative. Not even long enough for a negative comment bump even. Also are you sure he is flipping? Could it be that he bought the bait for that price?

Just now, Josh A said:

Sure you did. The comment about being a bait flipper was negative. Not even long enough for a negative comment bump even. Also are you sure he is flipping? Could it be that he bought the bait for that price?

everyday I see him flipping baits for crazy $ no biggie you want to pay ok no one I know sells brand new baits everyday other than flippers didnt mean to offend anyone just sad people buy to flip and not use definitely  why it can be hard to get baits because of it bunch of crying on here say something someone doesnt like crying starts its just my opinion on a social site nothing more not trying to start any problems

1 minute ago, gary m said:

everyday I see him flipping baits for crazy $ no biggie you want to pay ok no one I know sells brand new baits everyday other than flippers didnt mean to offend anyone just sad people buy to flip and not use definitely  why it can be hard to get baits because of it bunch of crying on here say something someone doesnt like crying starts its just my opinion on a social site nothing more not trying to start any problems

A lot of assumptions there, which brings us back to the original post.

18 minutes ago, gary m said:

No snarky comments allowed. You can discuss it on the main forum or through PM's if you like. *** 

Maybe if you were so concerned about his bait purchasing practices you could have approached the man directly, out of the eye of the rest of us.

Brian's one of the nicest guys I have had the pleasure of speaking too on here, I'm sure he would have been happy to respond to you. :)

2 minutes ago, LowSpinner said:

A lot of assumptions there, which brings us back to the original post.

Maybe if you were so concerned about his bait purchasing practices you could have approached the man directly, out of the eye of the rest of us.

Brian's one of the nicest guys I have had the pleasure of speaking too on here, I'm sure he would have been happy to respond to you. :)

All this for a comment is mind boggling to me I dont hide anything never have never will this is just a whatever to me he might and probably is a nice great guy but doesnt change my mind on flipping baits its all good when a baitmaker complains about it but if a regular guy that buys thousands of his hard earned dollars on baits that get used then not ok again just a comment that hurt nothing

4 minutes ago, gary m said:

All this for a comment is mind boggling to me I dont hide anything never have never will this is just a whatever to me he might and probably is a nice great guy but doesnt change my mind on flipping baits its all good when a baitmaker complains about it but if a regular guy that buys thousands of his hard earned dollars on baits that get used then not ok again just a comment that hurt nothing

What if he paid $300 for it? Is that still flipping?