Tiny klash alternative

Burritojoe

17 minutes ago, brootalititties said:

I got a knockoff a few weeks back on eBay and I don’t see the problem with it….has good action, proper sink/suspend rate, doesn’t seem to be taking on water as far as I can tell. Payed $35 shipped and I can order 10 more if I want…I get why dudes are salty about them but if you’re just tryina fish I mean…

The whole taking on water thing is blown out of proportion. I have probably 60 ko tk’s and k9s and I’d say I’ve prob had 7 or 8 start taking on water. Paid $12-$30 for them. Do some math…

2 minutes ago, BayAreaAngler said:

Just don’t post about em, DRT usa blocked me for using em. I was new to swimbaiting I didn’t get or know that it was forbidden. 

:roll: Don’t allow me to spend my money on your baits anymore. That’ll show me :lol:

The Deps Sweet Killer is kind of like a downsized Tiny Klash...I fished one last spring and it produced well for me in my area. They're not the easiest bait to find, but I found one a jdm site for about $50 shipped. The lip is removeable, but I haven't tried to fish it that way...I only fished it stock and thought it was a cool alternative. Can't beat the TK though for versatility...