ATTN: if you know anyone who got swimbaits stolen in CA read

nadinesmom

SU,

I recently drove to the lovely central valley to buy some swimbaits. Upon arrival I realized that the person in posession of the swimbaits didn't appear to know anything about them. The whole situation was shady. He sold me powerbait with the swimbaits...

I bought them from him for one reason, If they are someone's baits I want to make sure they get returned.

There was one bait in the lot that is pretty valuable and a few other halfway decent ones. if you know anyone who got some baits stolen recently with a fish arrow monster jack in the lot please hit me up and let me know. I won't list all the baits but the monster jack should be a giveaway. There was also a few 3:16 soft baits in the lot.

If they weren't stolen (I hope they weren't) then I guess I'll just throw them up on the BM to get my money back and call it a split.

Any chance there was a photo wrapped Tsunaga in the bunch?

unfortunately not :( sorry man.

I'd post everything that was in there but i don't want some random person who isn't a member to falsely be like "oh yeah, that stuff is mine!" and jack it haha.

I know Ceaser lost some custom wood baits a while back.

not ceasar's stuff either. It isn't stuff anyone on the board has posted about... i was more hoping that it might be from somebody who had a buddy who had a buddy who got gear stolen... something like that.

OR ---- i'm wrong and this random dude just likes to collect swimbaits and powerbait...

I know Ceaser lost some custom wood baits a while back.

not ceasar's stuff either. It isn't stuff anyone on the board has posted about... i was more hoping that it might be from somebody who had a buddy who had a buddy who got gear stolen... something like that.

OR ---- i'm wrong and this random dude just likes to collect swimbaits and powerbait...

hahaha weird. I just recently got my swimbait setup back because some idiot posted it on craigslist and i recognized the setup as mine.( Im was borrowing a buddies reel and his initials are on the bottom of it as well ) He also knew nothing about the rod and reel. Couldnt tell me about the gear ratio, drag or anything about the rod. :lol::lol: Didnt get my baits back but atleast i can rebuild and start throwing my big baits again!