WTB Hinkle glide

Squid07

"You try emailing andrew?"

Last I heard there was a 1.5 month wait list I was on... 6 months ago or so. I hope everything is okay with him. He sounded so geeked to be building these baits then just never heard anything again. Let me know how it works out for you man.

"He has the bait building on the back burner right now due to other priorities of life. Just spoke to him not too long ago."

"He's doing well, just busy with work and stuff like that."

Good to hear, I figured it was something like that; it happens. I'm just appreciative of the time he took to dial me in on some of the really big stuff. If he gets back up and running I hope I'm still on the list for whatever he comes up with next.

Squid07, sorry if I kinda Hijacked your post; I'll keep my eyes out for you man.

"He has the bait building on the back burner right now due to other priorities of life. Just spoke to him not too long ago."

"He's doing well, just busy with work and stuff like that."

Good to hear, I figured it was something like that; it happens. I'm just appreciative of the time he took to dial me in on some of the really big stuff. If he gets back up and running I hope I'm still on the list for whatever he comes up with next.

Squid07, sorry if I kinda Hijacked your post; I'll keep my eyes out for you man.

@CEOwen01, you good bro :) . I finally found one! Thanks SU!