Looking for 200 size reel for my nephew

Bassbooger

Looking for a 6 gear 200 size reel for my 8 year old nephew. I would like to trade for it or trade plus some $.  I got him a 7'10" 1-4oz ghostcode. I dont have to many baits that size so i would like to pick up some smaller baits for him also. Hard baits and softs. I taught him how to cast with my conquest dc200 an he picked it up in no time at all. He fell in love with swimbaiting just as much as everyone of us.  His b day is in a few days an he has no idea he is  getting his own f5. Hopefully i can find him some smaller baits and a reel.  

1 minute ago, Bakerlounge said:

I have my 8 year old throwing Yunique scouts and gills, they are perfect for the young bucks.

He takes my blklist with my conquest 200dc an tosses a bullwake all night with me. He loves it.  But unfortunately he just hooked a monster pike an it took it from him. He was so sad not that he lost the big fish but he lost his favorite bait. I could see it in his face. I said buddy you will hook another big pike.  He said its not what im mad about it took my favorite bait an im never gunna get to use it again. He was so bummed. I tried to explain to him thats fishing sometimes that happens. He didnt want to hear it.