RBTEK1 is trash

drewbie

After Pizz painted the knock off Wake Jrs. they sold on Bass Tackle Depot, neither of them are getting any of my money. He does sweet paint jobs, but that was some BS. I've seen too many big chips out of custom repaints(if they are actually fished and don't sit on the shelf)...is that just the nature of the beast?

Nothing beats factory original in my book.

I asked him abought that he is my neighbor told me straight up he had no idea who or what he got paid for a paint job he thought was for a personal tackle shop.had zero idea abought BTD BS .man has NEVER lied to me i trust him 100% he does lots of custom one off stuff for local tackle shops all the time.just my 0.2 oh btw Brock does CRAZY work 100% bad azz

Someone called him and said Yo Rich they're talking ish about you on SU. Hey Rich, don't take peoples money and give them a load of BS and expect it'll never get spoken about. I know of a lot more people you've dicked over. If you're backed up.... STOP TAKING IN NEW WORK.... Nah its cool I'll be glad to take your money and wait for you to get pissed off after a few months then send your stuff back with some excuse and a half assed paint job. It sucks because you actually do some really sick work, but no one other than your boys or people who make baits to give to you will ever see that kind of quality.

This is nice to know. I thought the bass brigade guys were cool but heading this makes me wonder. Guess I won't be getting their stuff for Xmas. I wanted to get a bait painted too, but f that if I go a week without a bait I freak.

After Pizz painted the knock off Wake Jrs. they sold on Bass Tackle Depot, neither of them are getting any of my money. He does sweet paint jobs, but that was some BS. I've seen too many big chips out of custom repaints(if they are actually fished and don't sit on the shelf)...is that just the nature of the beast?

Nothing beats factory original in my book.

I asked him abought that he is my neighbor told me straight up he had no idea who or what he got paid for a paint job he thought was for a personal tackle shop.had zero idea abought BTD BS .man has NEVER lied to me i trust him 100% he does lots of custom one off stuff for local tackle shops all the time.just my 0.2 oh btw Brock does CRAZY work 100% bad azz

Sucks that whole thing went down, I really like Paul he's a nice dude, sucks he had to get caught up in that weird ish.

This is nice to know. I thought the bass brigade guys were cool but heading this makes me wonder. Guess I won't be getting their stuff for Xmas. I wanted to get a bait painted too, but f that if I go a week without a bait I freak.

a week?!? try 7 months. good thing im not able to fish much...

He sees it, this thread will probably get deleted too.

i have faith in the UnderGround that this post will stay up. awesome people run the underground. and oh i know he saw this cause i got a deposit into my paypal about an hour this got posted up :)

I never really got into this bassbrigade stuff but the dudes Ive seen fishing local lakes and park lakes seem really "swaged out" lol. They worry about there style then fishing. I feel under dressed in jeans and a blank T.

I never really got into this bassbrigade stuff but the dudes Ive seen fishing local lakes and park lakes seem really "swaged out" lol. They worry about there style then fishing. I feel under dressed in jeans and a blank T.

like i said, i got nothing against BB. they put out good stuff for people to rep the fishing community. i still wear their stuff. my beef is with rich. #fishbeef :lol::lol:

like i said, i got nothing against BB. they put out good stuff for people to rep the fishing community. i still wear their stuff. my beef is with rich. #fishbeef :lol::lol:

Nothing wrong with reppin what you like. Some dudes eat sleep BG :lol:

Some of them need a Reality Check :lol:

Damn! :shock: heard this from a few sources. Sucks. I have a few repaints of his. They look good but the tsunaga I just got, and put round bends on already has rash on it from just playing with it in the pool. Kinda bummed. Hopefully it dosnt chip out fast. Time will tell.

Pizz is another story for me. I've had two of his baits now. Two of the same ones. Still don't know how I feel about the current one. Especially when I get a new bait in the mail that has paint bubbling off it....twice. He told me he fixed the issue but I haven't gone further with it. My tails the same as dons too and came warped in the mail and throws off the swim. And was different then the first one I ordered and got. Then 2 years ago at bat he sold me a 3" tt for 50 bucks he swore up and down he used and caught fish on. (Mean while Scott is whispering in my ear they don't swim). But me being gullible nice guy me I bought it and got burned. I tried every hook I had on it and my buddy the same. Ended up selling it to someone else for less then half what I paid and still don't know if anyone ever got it running true. So my experinces with pizz arnt good either.

Brock burned me a year ago. I told him all kinds of privy info. He then passes it on from what I heard. Then dropped me from his "wait list" after I told him what exactly I needed for the exact spot on the lake I was fishing. NEVER WILL I DO THAT AGAIN!

That's my experiences with those 3. But what do I know...

#holditclose #dreamin #realitycheck

Oh and as far as the gaybaragade is concerned. Anthany and his goons straight cut me off going up a spot a few weeks ago. Me and my buddy Tim were working down a spot. 5 brigade boats came up behind me. Anthany the one in the fancy boat straight cuts us off, 20 yards in front of me and my buddy. In fuckin casting distance of a 6" tt. Like come on. 2 of his buddy's go left and two go right and come right between me and him so we cannot go any further. Then they all whip out their go pros and film him sticking like a 8 within 40 yards of me on the spot I was on. Like come on guys. I know you know me. I bought a rod off you. My girl gave you a smoke. That's the respect I get from these bass brigade asshats even after I think I make good with a few of em. "Not Allowed" em! I'm still pissed over that. Ever since then they as bass brigade have lost my respect 100%. Assholes. Anyway. I'm done now.

Bryson.