any precision shooters?

Bonesaw

Shooting my old Surgeon Scalple. Its chambered in .260 rem

Looks like a hammer. Glad to hear you like the Surgeon action. Having a 6.5 creed build done based on the Surgeon action.

Here is my current 308. Great all purpose, but struggles like any 308 past 1,000yds.

post-20912-0-51487900-1459134452_thumb.jpg

post-20912-0-52018300-1459134492_thumb.jpg

Looks like a hammer. Glad to hear you like the Surgeon action. Having a 6.5 creed build done based on the Surgeon action.

Here is my current 308. Great all purpose, but struggles like any 308 past 1,000yds.

attachicon.gifIMG_2448.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_3380.JPG

nice man. cant wait to see it

• 3 weeks later...

Nice man. Cant wait to see it.

Same here. haha

It is a build based on the APA Paragon. But using a Surgeon action instead of a Defiance.

Manners TF1A, Broughton #6, Surgeon Action, Huber 2 stage trigger, and Surgeon DBM.

I have a few 700's I have bedded and had trigger jobs done on that are good to a 1000. But I have West Texas Ordinance putting a .280 Ackley Improved together for me. Its going to have a Manners Carbon fiber stock, a Pierce titanium action & a 22" proof research carbon wrapped barrel. Topped with a Vortex Razor 5X20 and a SilencerCO Omega can.  Looking forward to putting some rounds through that one.

Its going to have a Manners Carbon fiber stock, a Pierce titanium action & a 22" proof research carbon wrapped barrel. Topped with a Vortex Razor 5X20 and a SilencerCO Omega can.  Looking forward to putting some rounds through that one.

Should be very light.  Not sure if it is still an issue, but a local PRS shooter was having some firing pin issues with the Pierce action. Sent it back to get it fixed. Stopped working again. Then decided to sell. Might be something to look into.