Good repaints please share

Mattlures

Reviving and old thread after searching for a bit. Some nice wokr in here although most is dated now.  I have a 250 (new style) inbound that I think I'm going to consider a custom paint or possible wrap on.  I believe I saw that Pizz was not taking orders currently but could be wrong. I have yet to check with him.  Do you guys have 250 repaints to share, and who did them? Any of you active guys that are building/painting doing 250 work?

Thanks in advance.

I am taking orders but dont tell anyone  :mrgreen:

It's private and I don't have IG anyway.  I googled the name first before I asked to see if it would lead me to a contact from any site. I'll track it down eventually. Thanks anyway

If you want me to try and get his email or something for you let me know and ill message him on instagram. 

the baby wake and pats collection by Paul are pretty incredible.

Pauls bluegill pattern is one of the best out there

I am taking orders but dont tell anyone :mrgreen:

Thanks. I love your work. I'm intrigued by the wraps too. This 250 will be a winter project as my season is on the last leg before ice shows up. Not in a huge hurry so I'm just looking at the moment. Thanks Paul.