Immortal Trout

BASS_SWINGER

7 minutes ago, Tpreston said:

I think it’s a lot of hype/scarcity mixed together. They look good from pics but yeah I didn’t see any vids. I almost bought it a couple times on the drop but exited out both times. Couldn’t bring myself to pay that much for something I knew nothin about 

Is there a cast to catch of that 18?

It's a bit idiotic to put a bait out for $400 that only the maker claims to of caught fish on with no C2C (I'd redact this statement if a C2C was posted) Meanwhile other makers like the WCZ tyrant trout, bullshad, bgc, nates etc go through more rigorous testing with actual footage for baits half the price. Just the opinion from a guy he blocked for asking if he worked a Collab on this bait with Andrew (Hinkle) lol

Edited by El_Weruso

Bait looks dope. 

but I’ve had zero luck buying 4 piece lipless jointed baits they never seem to swim right.

im sure that baits dope and end of may drop is fairly quick and the paint/design is pretty epic looking. 

I’ll wait to see how they look and some feedback from other anglers 

On 4/22/2023 at 5:31 PM, El_Weruso said:

It's a bit idiotic to put a bait out for $400 that only the maker claims to of caught fish on with no C2C (I'd redact this statement if a C2C was posted) Meanwhile other makers like the WCZ tyrant trout, bullshad, bgc, nates etc go through more rigorous testing with actual footage for baits half the price. Just the opinion from a guy he blocked for asking if he worked a Collab on this bait with Andrew (Hinkle) lol

I never saw a swim vid either.  Unless it was posted and I missed it, which is certainly possible.  If not, people are crazy people blowing $400+ on something they have never even seen.