3:16 Armageddon

Ljbassin6

On 4/23/2023 at 11:11 PM, Nickbassmaster said:

It’s just a crank

What does this mean?

Is this in response to the price or?… Cuz the price is great. This one in particular is a crank down version but easily wakes as well… and probably one of the original crank down swimbaits period. Particularly of this caliber. The craftsmanship to this day is still unmatched. This is one of the most premium wake/cranks there is… and it’s OG. Not the OG… (ARM) but an OG all the same. I personally enjoy them because they are durable, look amazing and fishy AF and have great drawing power. I’m still throwing the first few I own from back in 07-08’. I would have already bought this one back just to have an extra of an extra had I not balled out for 3months straight. Lol 

Anyhow Free bump. Not even sure if the quoted comment was hate or not but figured I’d big up one of my favorite baits all the same. I rarely if ever leave home without one. I go back n’ forth between the triple OG, the BA and the Fat boy and 10” wakes all the time. They get chewed. Should have probably kept all this to myself but it’s hardly a secret. Hype is just fickle and transient.

The OG Arm’ used to go for more than Hinkles, Mothers, Pats, Pizz’s UFOs or Frenzies. The games a trip. 

45 minutes ago, BigBaitThirty said:

What does this mean?

Is this in response to the price or?… Cuz the price is great. This one in particular is a crank down version but easily wakes as well… and probably one of the original crank down swimbaits period. Particularly of this caliber. The craftsmanship to this day is still unmatched. This is one of the most premium wake/cranks there is… and it’s OG. Not the OG… (ARM) but an OG all the same. I personally enjoy them because they are durable, look amazing and fishy AF and have great drawing power. I’m still throwing the first few I own from back in 07-08’. I would have already bought this one back just to have an extra of an extra had I not balled out for 3months straight. Lol 

Anyhow Free bump. Not even sure if the quoted comment was hate or not but figured I’d big up one of my favorite baits all the same. I rarely if ever leave home without one. I go back n’ forth between the triple OG, the BA and the Fat boy and 10” wakes all the time. They get chewed. Should have probably kept all this to myself but it’s hardly a secret. Hype is just fickle and transient.

The OG Arm’ used to go for more than Hinkles, Mothers, Pats, Pizz’s UFOs or Frenzies. The games a trip. 

I meant it as a question to pertaining if it was a crank?  I must have forgot the “?” Or my phone was acting up in processing my reply before it sent.
Lol I’ve been searching for a few here lately. For some reason I forgot the question mark. 
Great bait and killer price ! Just looking for a true waking version