New Calcutta 201XG 4 sale

Eugene6a

I wish @Smacking_bass would get off of my you know what,  stay off of my post and go post some pics or something I really don’t have time for you and your fake a$$ so called swimbait fisherman sh$t 

1 hour ago, Eugene6a said:

I wish @Smacking_bass would get off of my you know what,  stay off of my post and go post some pics or something I really don’t have time for you and your fake a$$ so called swimbait fisherman sh$t 

Hahaha you are the funniest HYPE /CLOUT CHASER in this hobby. If people only knew what your homie told me about you stealing money from your sick aunt to buy a couple hinkle Shad’s!!! You are a clown but have fun selling your baits to make those minimum credit card payments homeboy. Ever in Vegas make sure to hit me up so I can say every word to your face clown

2 hours ago, Eveninglabor said:

Brand new BUT used. Love this retard.

He’s the best!!! Caught 2 fish in his life and signed up for XZone prostaff before using the baits because It was the cool thing to do! But don’t worry he respects you big bro haha