Custom lake shirts

ZachThomas

Hey everyone, my buddy Gabe Fishlock started making custom sun shirts and sweatshirts. I don’t really see anyone else doing shirts like these so wanted to show them off a little. I didn’t grab a good picture of mine but you can check them out on Instagram @gabe_fishlock if you have a special lake you like to spend time on then why not get it on a shirt  

IMG_1325.png

IMG_1319.jpeg

cool idea, but for small states like all of us in new england, it would be more spot burning than anything, unless you got a lake like "johnstons pond" which is the pond that abuts the city dump, always tell everyone thats where i caught fish  

1 hour ago, chefchris said:

cool idea, but for small states like all of us in new england, it would be more spot burning than anything, unless you got a lake like "johnstons pond" which is the pond that abuts the city dump, always tell everyone thats where i caught fish  

I'm with you, I get the whole "rep your water" "support your local creek" deal but I'd never wear it on my back and advertise where I'm fishing like this. I blatantly lie to anyone who asks where I caught something and tell them a local lake that's crawling with pleasure craft or lake "whatsittoyah"

55 minutes ago, Catfishcarranza said:

Make one with Alondra Park

Lol I want one too. Haven’t been there in a while. Wonder if it’s any good still

Edited by bgc
Misspelling