Hph 8 in ss 250

Bnasty

Hello SU, I hate to do this but I am looking to the folks that bought from this seller recently.  I responded to Bnasty via this posting and ended up paying for a KGB Legend (two Friday's ago 5/12) as he was selling several baits.  I gave him a few days before following up to see when he planned to ship the baits (several follows ups after as well).  Before I provide additional details did anyone who also purchased from him around the same time receive tracking or their baits?  Or does anyone know him who could possibly reach out to him for a status? 

feel free to PM me if you have questions.  Appreciate everyones time.

Tom

4 hours ago, Helolure78 said:

Hello SU, I hate to do this but I am looking to the folks that bought from this seller recently.  I responded to Bnasty via this posting and ended up paying for a KGB Legend (two Friday's ago 5/12) as he was selling several baits.  I gave him a few days before following up to see when he planned to ship the baits (several follows ups after as well).  Before I provide additional details did anyone who also purchased from him around the same time receive tracking or their baits?  Or does anyone know him who could possibly reach out to him for a status? 

feel free to PM me if you have questions.  Appreciate everyones time.

Tom

He's a confirmed scammer. He's gotten people on FB and here, including myself. Luckily I paid G&S but a lot of people did F&F. I'd suggest trying to get your money back asap.

I bought a TK from him, paid f&f and received the bait without a hitch. I checked his feedback before I sent the money and it was all excellent. Seemed like a stand up guy to me. Sent me the receipt from the PO with the tracking number etc. I hope it all works out for everyone! I didn’t used to need to check feedback on this site. Good luck to all.

6 hours ago, LClements said:

This kinda crap is gonna make guys only trust g&s payments. Bad for all of us when tax season comes around. 

Just as long as you arnt buying a hinkle ff it should be good to go. I believe it's anything under over 599 that is irs reported

I too bought a bait off of him recently & haven’t heard anything back or gotten a tracking #. It’s been about a week. I looked at his positive feedback first too. Well this sucks. I was hoping something didn’t happen and that he is ok but I didn’t realize he has scammed people in the past. 

1 hour ago, swimfisher85 said:

Just as long as you arnt buying a hinkle ff it should be good to go. I believe it's anything under over 599 that is irs reported

We had this discussion on another post. The threshold is $600 for the entire year…..not one transaction. 

1 minute ago, swimfisher85 said:

Ah that makes sense. Reason number 600 to hate the irs

Yup. Absolutely ridiculous. Gotta pay taxes on the baits you paid taxes on when you bought them. You make $100 on a bait, the IRS makes $10,000 over the course of it changing hands over and over

Edited by Mossypumpkin