Pats OG mango full size

Pnolet07

4 hours ago, Pnolet07 said:

Crazy how only a few months ago they were going for $1000 more 

Nobody paid $2400 outright for any lure, what they pull on a waffle doesn't set the individual selling price.

that's like the local volunteer fire department raffles off a new $60k chevy truck and sale $80k in tickets for a $20k profit, chevy doesn't raise the price to $80k the next day because the fire department got that much. 

FP.jpg

Edited by Awk08

7 minutes ago, Awk08 said:

Nobody paid $2400 outright for any lure, what they pull on a waffle doesn't set the individual selling price.

that's like the local volunteer fire department raffles off a new $60k chevy truck and sale $80k in tickets for a $20k profit, chevy doesn't raise the price to $80k the next day because the fire department got that much. 

FP.jpg

Obviously I know that I was just saying that a few months ago they were up for $2400 didn't say anyone was paying that amount.I have see other pats gill non oh get 1000-1300 on black market.I don't really care who doesn't like the price.If it sells it sells if it doesn't no biggy.

12 minutes ago, Awk08 said:

FP.jpg

people have and will continue to pay 2400 outright for a number of lures lol. absolutely happens. waffles get closed by one person all the time too.