DO NOT DEAL WITH John212

TritonCody

Do not deal with John212.  I was scammed out of $230.00 for a Clutch Darter.  I had recently posted looking to buy a Clutch Darter.  John messaged me and requested that I contact him through email.  He sent pictures of a Darter and I sent him a payment through paypal.  Now John is claiming he is having problems with paypal.  I then found the photos that John had sent on a previous swimbait underground post and am out $230.00.  I cannot stand scammers and do not want anyone else to experience the same.

1 hour ago, lux036 said:

Pay the fees, and don't email anyone...

Come on, we're all adults and we know when something smells fishy.

One more time for the people in the back. If you're willing to drop $200+ on a bait/rod/reel just pay the fees. if they won't take G&S move on, there will always be another one.

2 hours ago, TritonCody said:

I put this post up to warn people not listen to your comments about how that’s the number one scam technique this and that. 

The advice posted in this thread will possibly benefit you in future transactions. It might be a good idea taking it.